Saturday, July 26, 2008

memory game

I've seen this on a lot of people's blogs, and it looks really fun. I look forward to seeing what memories there are out there! Here are the instructions...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, or if you just met me, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Stacy Summers said...

1. When I cut your hair into a short bob! That was fun! You looked so cute!!
2. All the delicious food you made while we were there visiting for Kaydins baptism, like the chicken ring & chili. You are a talented cook! It was the first time I was introduced to Cutco Cutlery. I've wanted some ever since! (Kevin said we may be coming down in August sometime. I'll keep you posted.)
3. You teaching me Zumba at my house over Thanksgving. That was fun. And you made delicious pumpkin bars!

Dino said...

Boy do I have alot of memories with you how can I list them all? 8 wonderful years of memories to choose from..... hmmmmm... One of the better memory whould be when we whent camping in logan canyon with Ashley and we made alot of trips up and down the canyon to get all our camping equipment. your mom and dad came up for dinner one night. The best part was that we had so much fun and we got the video to prove it. i really enjoy camping with the Family. like I said before I have 8 years of memories i could share but it would take me a lifetime to write them all here. I LOVE MY WIFE!!!!!!!